PRODUCT SWAN AQUASEAL is a heavy duty terrace waterproof coating system, composed of specially developed highly elastic & resilient acrylic polymers, properly selected & graded fillers, light fast & weather durable pigments with micro-fibers, additives & best quality fungicidal in aquas medium. It is used as a liquid applied waterproofing membrane for all types of building terraces. SWAN AQUASEAL is a three-layer system ensuring proper build-up of the thickness, making it a reliable waterproofing system. The coating performance can be enhanced for large roofs, by providing a fiber mesh that is embedded or sandwiched between the coats.
• Film thickness – Provides higher dry film thickness of 1 to 1.25 mm in three coat application
• Crack bridging - Bridges cracks up to 2 mm width
• Application advantage - No need to remove existing sound brickbat coba, plaster, concrete surface
• Suitability - Can be used for flat as well as sloping roofs
• Strength - Higher tensile strength, tear resistance & bond strength with cementitious substrates
• Resilience – Forms highly elastic & resilient coating so helps to withstand the structural movements
• Durability – Resistant to UV & weather conditions.
• Abrasion resistant – No additional protective coating is required for roof subjected to foot traffic
• Ease of application – Can be applied by brush & roller easily
• Weight addition – Light in weight does not add extra weight over the roof • Toxicity – It is non-toxic in nature
• Breathability – It is breathable Easy to recoat existing surfaces coated earlier with SWAN AQUAGUARD
USES Building roofs / Terraces– Flat & sloping. Domes and designer walls. Over existing cementitious waterproofing treatments like brickbat coba, concrete screeds, acrylic coatings, etc
Surface Preparation Prepare the surface thoroughly by cleaning, washing and removing dust, dirt, oil, grease and loose particles. In existing old terraces with brickbat coba or screeds, the substrate must be checked for its soundness. Damaged or hollow portions, sharp edges, etc. must be cut and removed till the mother slab. The slab should be recoated with slurry of SWAN ACR with cement. After drying, the brick bat coba in that portion should be reinstated by mixing SWAN ACR in the base slurry as well as while doing the top coba. In other areas, where the coba is sound, the surface crackmust be filled with polymermodified mortar in case cracks are wider than 5 mm. Cracks less than 2 mm, should be cleaned free of dust with a vacuum cleaner. Dilute SWAN AQUASEAL with water in 1:1 mixing ration as primer coat, in the crack and let it dry. Then pour SWAN AQUASEAL into these cracks and wait for it to dry. Ensure that the roof slope of a minimum of 1 in 100, is already provided. Bitumen based waterproofing treatments if existing, must be completely removed by mechanical means.
COVERAGE:- SWAN AQUASEAL 20 - 25 sqft per kg *Note: Coverage may vary depending upon substrate condition
Packing 5, 10 & 25 kg
SHELF LIFE:- Shelf Life of SWAN AQUASEAL is 12 months. It should be stored in original sealed pack under shade in dry condition
METHOD PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
All corners, gaps, joints, protrusions & outlets shall be coated with two extra coats. Do not apply during rains;
substrate MUST be in SSD condition for application of primer. The product is designed only for foot traffic and
not vehicular or movement of machinery or equipment. Do not apply SWAN AQUASEAL over expansion or
Need of the house
We found the said product is like instant remedy for leaking roofs, terraces, building exterior walls. And was very easy to use and environment friendly as no smells and special cleaner required.we suggests to use for your dream home protection from water leaks.