Welcome to SiteWok.com.
SiteWok. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates SiteWok.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
By registering with SiteWok Technologies Pvt Ltd / SiteWok.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), you are confirming that you have read all the terms and conditions, and privacy policies and agree to abide by the same.
SERVICE means the SiteWok.com website operated by STPL.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual, corporate bodies, firms, etc., who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit
our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your
location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data
to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
5. Tracking Cookies Data
our Service and we hold certain information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, Government issued identification Vehicle registration details, office location and other data.
6. Use of Data
SiteWok uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. to provide and maintain our Service;
2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
4. to provide customer support;
5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
13. for any other purpose with your consent.
7. Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example,
if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve
disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and
maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, or other
governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those
of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
9. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
2. Business Transaction
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
6. with your consent in any other cases;
7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
10. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Your Data Protection Rights Under Information Technology Act (2000)
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or
limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at info@SiteWok.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
7. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
6. A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
7. A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note: You are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
8. To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through DE-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
9. To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under the law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a
request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: info@SiteWok.com.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the Information Technology Act (2000).
12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals
to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf,
perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
14. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service. We do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
16. Behavioural Remarketing
17. Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that
are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed
of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
18. Children's Privacy
Our Services are
not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
20. E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to avail services listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that SiteWok is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of sale on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers on SiteWok.com.
21. Contact Us
By using the Site, you freely consent, without any influence whatsoever, to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Site by SiteWok.